Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Overpacking List - 8/18/18

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  Happy International Geocaching Day!  I'm not sure if I'll get out and find a cache to earn the souvenir or not.  The weather isn't looking promising and I'm not sure I'll want to head out.  I had to ease back into work with some meetings the last couple of days and will be back full swing by the end of next week.  My summer wasn't very restful, so I may try to savor these last few days off.  I just returned on Sunday from visiting my childhood home, which will probably be going on the market soon.  Being a very sentimental sort, I came home with the car stuffed completely full of not so very important stuff which I couldn't bear to part with. I'll try to share some of the highlights with you over the next few weeks as I start trying to unpack it all.  Even with all my elaborate care I still managed to leave at least one box behind.  I guess I should have made an:

Overpacking List

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment