Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Ketchup Has What? - 8/15/18

Sorry for the delayed post. Perhaps you've spent the time working through yesterday's puzzle after I got the link corrected.  I was working on this puzzle from Canada's Nova Scotia province which caught my eye and got distracted without finishing things up.  That's just the way things are going these days, so bear with me.  There's a lot going on and:

Ketchup Has Destroyed My Delicious Chocolate Milk

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment