Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Brand new computer - 3/5/19

Well, my old laptop computer didn't exactly die over the weekend, but it does feel like it's on life support so I'm preparing this post on a spiffy new one.  I should have known that after a hard fall where it pitched off the table onto its side and cracked the case a while back that it wouldn't last too long.  A couple weeks ago it started making a horrible noise that persisted for a little bit even after I shut it down, and as of yesterday the right-hand hinge was stuck and the frame around the screen was being held together with tape and a clamp.  So with all the chaos involved in procuring a new one and getting it set up, I was lucky to get a puzzle ready for you for today.  This one's from Illinois.  Guess I'd better put the:

Puzzle Name Hear

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment