Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Doggone Fun - 3/6/19

Today's puzzle takes us a little over an hour up the road from me to the Syracuse, NY area.  I had fun yesterday evening in just that neck of the woods having dinner with and attending a 50,000th cache find celebration for the CO of today's featured cache.  It was a nice party, very well-attended, and I got to see a lot of folks I hadn't seen in quite a while.  I do wish I'd been able to stay and visit longer.  But since snow was threatening and I'd had a long day with another one on tap tomorrow Ithacadoodle and I had to head out early.  Even so it was still:

Doggone Fun

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment