Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 8, 2019

Dicey Situations - 3/8/19


Quite a while back I discovered a humorous set of puzzle caches in Canada's Alberta province featuring a CO who seemed to have all kinds of misadventures.  I think one of my favorites was this
Dicey Situation which I featured way back in 2013.  But if you've already seen that one you can move on to:

Jbeck2's Second Attempt At An Elegant Cache

(Note ... these both have broken checkers but I think you'll know if you've got them).

Looks like I didn't push the "publish" button on this one.  Rats!  Sorry for the late post.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment