Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mmm, pie. - 3/28/20

Today's puzzle takes us to Minnesota and features a dessert that I somehow must not have even tried during my first 50 years.  I had a preconceived notion that I didn't like it, and when I ended up receiving one at Thanksgiving I sort of grudingly tried it.  What a surprise. I love sweet things but I admit that I had to limit myself to small pieces or the sugar rush was just too much.  It's not really a very spring-like dessert, but I hope you'll enjoy this:

Pecan Pie

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment