Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 23, 2020

Spatial Relations - 3/23/20

Spatial relations has never been one of my strong suits, and I have noticed over the years that there are a lot of puzzles out there that give me trouble because of that.  I've had to train myself to really look for aspects relating to drawing or visualizing shapes because I tend to overlook them.  Even when I'm looking for them, though, I'm much more likely to interpret them backwards, upside down, or inside out than to get it right on the first try.  Such was the case with today's Oregon puzzle:

3-D Blocks - a Visual Puzzle

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment