Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hunting for Easter/Eggs - 4/12/20

Today we travel to New Mexico for a puzzle I first featured way back in 2012:

Hunting for Easter/Eggs

If you're celebrating today I hope you will find ways to enjoy the day, even under these highly unusual circumstances.  Several years ago I wrote this in my Easter post:  "Growing up I always enjoyed getting a new outfit, receiving a solid chocolate rabbit (eaten ears first, naturally), coloring and hunting for eggs (always followed by egg salad sandwiches), boisterous hymn singing, delicious ham, and permission once again break out the white shoes." Well, the candy has been purchased, I have my egg salad made, and the ham is ready to fix, but I'm not sure how much boisterous hymn singing there will be here in my living room while watching a service via youtube.   

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment