Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 20, 2020

I am a Bolt - 4/20/20

Last week I had fun talking about puzzle caching on the GeoGearheads weekly podcast.  As a result, I've had some puzzle recommendations coming in over the weekend and will be looking forward to sharing some of those with you in the coming days.  If you have any you've thought about sending me, I hope you'll take the time to do so.  Let's kick things off with this one from Western NY:

I am a Bolt

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment