Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Nightmares - 4/2/20

Today I'm posting a trio of Ohio caches that I shared at different times back in 2015 and 2016.  I know that the current situation is affecting a lot of us even in our sleep, so I thought perhaps we could distract ourselves with some different kinds of nightmares today:

Exam Nightmare (this one inspired one of my own puzzles)

Piano Practice Nightmare

and for a real challenge:  Homework Nightmare

Tomorrow we'll ...

If there's a certain type of puzzle you'd like to see featured here while you've got some extra time on your hands, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do.  Happy puzzling.

No comments:

Post a Comment