Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, May 29, 2020

Cut and Paste - 5/29/20

I forgot about this Ithaca puzzle since it was archived not long after I started caching, and I hadn't been able to make the find.  I came across it in poking around looking at some of the oldest puzzle caches in our area and noticed it was just one day short of the 15th anniversary of its placement, so I figured that was good enough reason to feature it today.  Have fun with a little:

Cut and Paste

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment