Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Sword in the Stone - 5/19/20

Today's puzzle takes us to the United Kingdom, and it's the result of my looking for a "Vikings" themed puzzle.  I know I've talked before about following the Vikings football team, but in this case I'm talking about the History Channel TV show, which I've been having fun watching lately.  I find the quasi-history interesting and all of the battles and intrigue probably remind me a little bit of Game of Thrones, which also turns up in this puzzle.  See if you can sort out the:

Sword in the Stone

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment