Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, May 1, 2020

Funny Farm - 5/1/20

Today's puzzle is a little late in appearing since I was distracted this evening both by water seeping into the basement and appearing on the Caching in the Northwest podcast.  With an airtime of 9:00 p.m. Pacific, I was definitely up past my bedtime.  The CO of today's puzzle which I first shared back in 2014 came up during our discussion and so I thought I'd spotlight one of his puzzles that I first shared back in 2014.  This one is appropriate because lately I've been feeling about ready for the:

Funny Farm

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment