Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, July 31, 2020

A trip to the library - 7/31/20

The highlight of my week so far was driving to the library to turn in (at curbside) books I'd checked out in March and which had finally come due.  Thank goodness during this time with our libraries being closed that their e-books have still been available to be checked out!  Another highlight of my days is receiving puzzle recommendations, and today's Oklahoma puzzle is one that popped in to my inbox this week.  I hope everyone will enjoy their trip to the:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment