Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Christmas in July? - 7/25/20

Today's puzzle takes us to Ukraine.  I remember going to a summer birthday party when I was a kid that had a Christmas in July theme.  We all made ornaments that looked like puppy dogs with felt ears. The girl dogs had little bows on their heads and the boys had milk-jug lid hats.  I totally lost track of that friend after high school, but I still hang those things on my tree every year and think of her.  So, I figured why not have Christmas in July here:

PSUA11: Christmas Lights

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment