Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, July 20, 2020

Bookmarks Updated - 7/20/20

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  I had gotten woefully behind on bookmarking all of the puzzles featured here over the last 18 months, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and just work through and do them all.  It took me several sessions, but I am pleased to report that I'm all caught up!  If you happen to come across one that I overlooked, please do let me know and I'll fix it straight away.  I also updated all of the location-based bookmarks so that they cover the period from 2011 through the end of 2019.  I can't rest on my laurels, though.  In order to stay caught up I'll need to:

Bookmark This Cache

Tomorrow we'll be in the U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment