Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 10, 2020

A pair of "plates" - 9/10/20

Two related series of caches in Australia were brought to my attention recently.  The "F" plate series is meant to be training ground for the harder "P" plate series.  I've been meaning to go back and look at more of both series, but this is the one that was specifically recomended to me:

P-Plate F: The puzzle  

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment:

  1. That's my series in Canberra Australia. I'm Darksidedan and it's the L plate and P Plate series and it was the brainchild of ZQX another local geocacher.

    ReplyDelete