Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, September 28, 2020

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

I spent a while this evening poking around looking at Minnesota puzzles, and came across several I want to go back and spend a little more time with before sharing them with you here.  I have to say that this one made me laugh, and I think it's a fun way to celebrate our Minnesota Twins winning the Central Division and getting to keep playing past the regular season.  I'm glad they're providing a few more chances to (virtually):

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment