Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Strawberry Fields Forever - 9/20/20

Today's cache takes us to Arizona.  I am not much of a drinker, but one of my favorite treats at the beach is a frozen strawberry daiquiri.  There were no beaches for me this summer, but a few weeks ago when the grocery store was selling packages of strawberries on a buy 2 get 3 free sale it occurred to me that we should try making some ourselves.  We pulled out the 30 year old blender and I found a recipe that used the coconut rum  we had on hand (we usually mix it with pineapple juice).  Yum, yum!  After adding a little dollop of whipped cream on top I almost felt like I was on vacation. That's why today I'm appreciating:

Strawberry Fields Forever 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment