Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Go Dodgers! - 10/29/20

Today's cache takes us to California.  Back in April I wrote a post lamenting the fact that the baseball season had not started, and reminiscing about the team I grew up rooting for, the Los Angeles Dodgers.  I was born in a suburb of L.A. (although I lived there less than a year before my parents moved to Tennessee) and I claimed them as my team when I started watching them at the age of 8.  Once my husband's beloved Minnesota Twins had been eliminated from the playoffs this year I started rooting for the Dodgers again in earnest, and was thrilled that they won the world series the other night.  I can't believe it was 32 years ago when I was in college and rooting for them in:

World Series #86: 1988

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment