Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 11, 2021

Dodger Blue - 1/11/21

Today's puzzle that was passed along to me recently takes us to North Carolina.  I was saddened this weekend to hear of the passing of Dodger great Tommy Lasorda.  Looking back at his career, I found that he his first full season with the team was the year that I became a Dodger fan.  Even though it was a very abnormal year, I'm so happy he was able to see them win the world series last fall (their first since he had led them to one back in 1988).  My impression is that he was a purist ... not even a big fan of the designated hitter rule. I wonder what he would have thought of adding a:

5th Base 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment