Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Epiphany - 1/6/21

I received a message from a cacher the other day who is working on one of my recent puzzles and mentioned that she was still waiting for an epiphany.  I wrote back and told her she was fortunate that Epiphany was just a couple of days away.  😉  Now that today is the day, I wish you epiphanies on all the puzzles you work on, including this one I found in New Zealand that tells the story of:

Three Wise Men

For anyone who is interested, today I finished up my project of going back and getting the geocaching.com bookmark for puzzles featured in 2020 completed. I've also updated all of the location based bookmarks that can be linked to from the main blog page.  It's kind of fun looking back through all the places we've visited (virtually) back through the years.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment