Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Mmmm ... fudge - 1/3/21

I don't do a huge amount of holiday baking (despite watching a lot of it on TV), but I always make fudge. I definitely made a lot less this year than in years past.  When my kids were younger I made batch after batch and bagged it up to give as gifts to teachers, coaches, bus drivers, scout leaders, etc.  I like to make it in the microwave, and it requires the biggest bowl I have to make one batch, so I've never been able to try to save time by making:

Double Fudge

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment