Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, January 7, 2022

And you may say to yourself - 1/7/22

Sorry this post is so late in arriving ... I got distracted last night and didn't get it posted.  Back when I first started (11 years ago!) I tried to have at least a couple weeks of posts queued up and ready to go.  I wish I could get at least a few days ahead.  I may start setting up some posts ahead of time with reruns, with the idea of replacing them with new puzzles unless I run out of time (or forget).  I hope you'll make a new year's resolution to send me suggestions. They really do help, so the more the better! Let's travel to California and test your logic with:

OIAL 099: Am I wrong? And you may say to yourself

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment