Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Palindrome Cache - 1/15/22

If all goes as planned, by the time this post publishes I should be fully involved in this year's MIT puzzle hunt* which is being conducted fully remotely again this year.  I chose today's Iowa puzzle in honor of last year's winning team, which is in charge of writing this year's hunt:

Palindrome Cache 

Tomorrow we'll ...

*If you're unfamiliar with this hunt, here is an article about the last in-person event back in 2020, which I attended in person.  This has nothing to do with geocaching, but I consider it the rough equivalent of the Olympics of puzzling ... except when you participate you can be right there working alongside some of the best puzzlers in the world. Even in my younger days my talents lay more in perseverance than in speed or innate ability, so I find the scope and pace of it rather overwhelming, but it is fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment