Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Where I get my kicks - 1/11/22

 Today's puzzle was passed along to me recently, and it's one I actually solved and found several years ago just up the road from me a bit.  Take a look at:

Where I get my kicks

Tomorrow we'll ...

P.S.  If anybody can find anything close to a Sidney Poitier-themed puzzle, please send it along, as I'd like to honor his passing with a post.  I've looked but I'm not completely happy with any of what I've found so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment