Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Accrual World - 3/3/22

Today's puzzle takes us to New York City. I may have the opportunity to travel there next month, and I'm having fun reliving my previous caching adventures there and looking for more potential targets that have popped up in the nearly 6 years since I was there.   As much as I am enjoying having something to look forward to, I can't stop thinking about the sad news that keeps coming out of Ukraine.  It's:

Accrual World

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment