Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 14, 2022

Happy π Day! - 3/14/22

Today's puzzle takes us to Tennessee.  I will always remember 3/14/20 as the last "normal" day I had before the beginning of the pandemic.  I had a choir practice for a performance we were planning for the next day, which ended up being cancelled.  This weekend it was a joy for me to be able to sing with the choir again for the first time since that day: 

π Happy Pi Day, 2020! π

Feel free to send me more pi-related puzzles.  It's a theme that just keeps going (and going, and going ....)

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment