Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Spring Break #6 - 4/9/22

 Here's what guest puzzlepicker Ol'Fogie has to say for today:

I’ve always loved spam. The salty goodness. It was part of regular grocery store
trips with my mom. Nothing to notice. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing different
about it. It’s just good, simple comfort food.

I grew up eating spam. Sliced, crisped in the frying pan, with rice and a fried egg.
I love it between toasted Hawaiian buns or in an omelet...just SO GOOD! I’ve even
fixed spam spaghetti (onions, garlic, spam, and a jar of good ole’ Ragu).

Then scammers had to come along and give the tasty treat a bad connotation. I still
love the canned goodness, but I hate running every text message and email
through…


The Spaminator


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment