Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Spring Break #7 - 4/10/22

 Here's what guest puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie has to say for his last offering (for now):

This mystery recently dropped in my neck of the woods and I was immediately

intrigued. Right away, I noticed something that seemed out of place, but I couldn’t

make the connection. Then, I created a brain trust with my friend antbedy and

she discovered the pivotal starting point. Sure enough, that was the key to the

solve and I was kicking myself because…


I Think I Forgot Something...


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment