Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, April 15, 2022

The Simple Joy - 4/15/22

Today's puzzle takes us to Tennessee.  Most evenings after work my neighbor and I walk our dogs together, but today I ran late and ended up going by myself.  While I missed our usual chat, it was a very nice evening and I saw lots of different birds out enjoying the first hints of Spring.  At the end of a long day it was good to take a moment to listen to their songs and just reflect on:

The Simple Joy...

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment