Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Brace for Impact - 9/6/22

Those of you who have been following the blog for a while know that I am a big fan of fellow geocacher The Rat and his Cliff Knowles mysteries.  I'm happy to report that there is a new one out, by the title of Brace for Impact.  Read more about it here.  I read it over the weekend and gave it 5 stars.  In honor of the occasion I'm re-featuring one of my favorites of his puzzles.  He has a wide variety, including some requiring decrypting some tough ciphers and lots of crosswords (including some juicy cryptics) but for this one you just have to figure out:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment