Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Mr. October - 9/29/22

The post for today's Georgia puzzle was written by my helper Ol'Fogie.  I saved it for today since October and the Going Caching event are both right around the corner.  He writes:


The best side benefit of this game is making new friends around the globe. I attend the Going Caching mega event in Rome, GA every year. It is centered around puzzles and the area offers a plethora of amazing mysteries beyond those placed for the event. This year, I have developed a long-distance friendship with fellow solver, SpeedCity, as we have been working together on puzzles in anticipation of the event. Hopefully, we will get to meet in person while there, but regardless we have had a lot of productive give-and-take and it is almost always a good thing to look at stuff from different perspectives. Today's offering is one of those; it eluded me due to a miscalculation on my part, but SpeedCity set me back on the right track when she pointed out my mistake on…


Mr. October


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment