Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, September 2, 2022

Why are you here? - 9/2/22

Today's puzzle takes us to North Carolina. Let's see what Ol'Fogie has in store for us today.  He writes:

I ask again, "Why Are You Reading This Blog?"


Back in 2018, I posed that question when I was honored to fill in here. The answer is just as obvious now as it was then when we directed you to the first part of this query. I look forward to the email for this blog every morning because…


I Love Puzzles #2


No comments:

Post a Comment