Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Why are we here? - 11/5/18

Lately I've had so much going on that I feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends, and holding a lighter up to the middle.  Fortunately, fellow puzzler Ol'Fogie has agreed to pinch hit for me for a few days so I can snag a little break.  Here's the first of his posts, for a puzzle cache in North Carolina:

Why Are You Reading This Blog?

What compels us to read this blog every morning? What drives us to stare at cache descriptions for hours? What urge do we need fulfilled by days of frustration trying to find elusive solutions? For me, it’s because...


Tomorrow we'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment