Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Family Crests - 11/6/18

Ol'Fogie is standing in for teamajk today, and he writes:

When I solved today’s Tennessee puzzle, it sent me down a Google rabbit hole exploring my own family history. There is apparently a ton of info on the interwebs for any surname you can think of, some of it conflicting. Thus, it makes me wonder how reliable any of the info is, especially when I found differing images for my family:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment