Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Google Art - 11/3/18

Today's puzzle takes us to Canada's province of British Columbia.  I had to spend my birthday at a conference, but at least I was there with friends.  While we enjoyed a piece of cake together, I wanted to know the name of the cocktail* they had ordered me and pulled out my phone to do a google search based on the ingredients.  And I said, "Hey, look, the google doodle has little birthday candles."  At which point I realized it must know when my birthday is, and it had adjusted accordingly.  Spooky.  Everyone else checked their phones and they all had a different, Day of the Dead themed:

Google Art

Tomorrow we'll ...

*It turned out to be a "Bay Breeze."  Pinapple juice, cranberry juice, and vodka.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment