Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Music for Adventurers - 11/9/18

Teamajk is off on a quick adventure to Tennessee, so standing in for her today (and bringing you a puzzle that's also in the Volunteer State) is Ol'Fogie who writes:

My geomate, yomegranate, is a very talented music afficianado, and that comes in quite handy when I’m working on a puzzle involving such themes. But, when SHE is the CO of a tough puzzle opus I have to rely on my own limited knowledge and that usually doesn’t get me very far. Fortunately, I was able to get together with some other brainiacs that have been featured in this very blog (Elorabug and PokerLuck), and the three of us managed to work it out. Admittedly, however, it took us quite a few hours before we could successfully sing the find for...


Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment