Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

An AI Generated Puzzle - 1/18/23

Today's puzzle takes us to Texas.  Monday was the annual wrap up of the MIT mystery hunt, which I've participated in the last several years.  Although the hunt was in person again for the first time since 2020 (I'm so glad I went to Boston for the hunt that year!) I decided to contribute remotely this year.  I was concerned about weather-related travel problems and knew from experience that I'd find the hunt itself exhausting.  Part of the theme for this year's hunt was the premise of:


My team ended up winning the hunt (I played a very small role ... there were >150 people on the team) so that means we'll be tasked with writing next year's hunt.  I'm not sure what my role in that will look like, but I do hope to be able to contribute.

I don't have my own copy yet, but this is what the coin looked like:  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment