Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Shields of the First Age - 1/7/23

Over the last few years I've considered making reruns a regular feature, and now that we're in year 13, I'm going to go ahead and do it.  Weekends have always been the most lightly read posts, so for this year on Saturdays and Sundays I'll be picking a previously featured puzzle to share again.  I expect many, if not most, of these will be new to people who are current readers.  From North Carolina, here's one I shared ten years ago today:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment