Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Easy Haiku - 6/23/24

Today we're back in Ohio with a puzzle I shared 6 years ago.  Yesterday's was a toughie, so I thought I'd follow up with something a little simpler:


A note from the original post:  "I'm sure this is the first puzzle I've ever solved while standing in the CO's kitchen, just moments before going out to find it."  A fun memory!  I even wrote my own Haiku for the log:

Muggy summertime.
An enjoyable cache find,
after the quick solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment