Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, June 21, 2024

Going in Circles - 6/21/24

Today I have two puzzles for you, one from Pennsylvania and another from Oklahoma. It turns out, they both have the same name and connections to CacheSleuth and me.  I had reached out to ask him for help in implementing a new puzzle cache, and in talking about it I found out he was working on a new cache using his own implementation of something I'd used before (but he hadn't ever seen mine).  It was pretty funny when we also ended up independently giving our new puzzles the same name.  I guess you could say we were:


and

1 comment: