Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Geocaching Summer Olympics - 6/27/24

Although my own athletic prowess peaked very early (2nd place 8 and Under Backstroke in our City Championship meet in 1970-something), I have always been an Olympics junkie. As I look forward to this year's competition in Paris I've caught a little of the US qualifying for some of the events, including swimming and diving.  I never tried diving myself, and have only watched it in person at my daughter's swim meets (I have some fond memories of serving as the announcer at a number of home meets).  I had fun going through this Minnesota puzzle, and will probably return to more in the series:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment