Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Chumlee - 11/16/14

Today's Nevada puzzle is one I chose following a recent conversation with my husband.  He mentioned that he might need to go to Las Vegas for work, to which I replied that I'd love to go along with him if we could work it out.  Since I've never expressed interest in traveling with him for work before, he seemed surprised and asked "What would you do in Las Vegas?"  Well ... I'm sure I could think of a thing or two to do there, but if nothing else, I could always go visit:

Chumlee

Tomorrow we'll be in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment