Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Tau Day (5 months late) - 11/28/14

Not long ago I heard from a puzzler who was able to impress his son's teacher by knowing the date of "Mole Day," which he learned about from one of my posts last month.  That got me thinking about another geeky day I had come across but hadn't posted about yet.  Today's California puzzle is about 6 months late for it, but I will use it to wish you not only a happy Black Friday, but a:

Happy τ Day

Tomorrow we'll be in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment