Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 24, 2014

You're So Vain - 11/24/14

As a little kid, I never understood the Carly Simon tune, "You're So Vain,"  because it seemed to me that despite what she claimed, the song really was indeed about the person she was singing about.  When I saw today's California puzzle, I had a passing moment wondering if it might be about me (it refers to a cacher having a birthday, and mine did happen to be on the day it was published).  Of course, a lot of other people have that same birthday ... including two U.S. presidents (the only day of the year to have such a distinction).   I guess people can be excused for a little vanity, just:

Don't Be Evil 1

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment