Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tiddlywinks - 11/25/14

Today's puzzle takes us to Massachusetts.  I have mentioned before that we are big gamers at our house, so it came as no surprise when my son told me he was joining an after school gaming club last year.  I was picturing chess or board games, or even some kind of video games.  You could have knocked me over with a feather when I learned that the club is led by a former world championship winner sharing his love of the game of:

Tiddlywinks

Tomorrow we'll be in Oregon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment