Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's OK, I'm with the Band - 12/22/15

Today's Rhode Island puzzle really spoke to me, as I was a total band geek in high school.  I played different instruments in all the bands we had to offer ... marching, concert, jazz, and basketball pep bands.  A huge part of my social life revolved around the people and events associated with participating in one of those bands.  I regret that the school here doesn't even have a marching band, so, although they both played instruments, that's one thing my kids were never able to participate in.  I have a lot of memories of all those bus trips, band camp, football games, half-time shows, and competitions.  We worked hard and were pretty good.  Thus, how could I resist a puzzle that was:

Calling All Marching Band Geeks

Tomorrow we'll ..

No comments:

Post a Comment