Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 21, 2015

Welcome to Winter - 12/21/15

Well, winter is officially here. Today's puzzle is from Minnesota, where they certainly know a thing or two about winter.  Even here in upstate New York it always seems that winter starts long before December 21st, but this year we've had very mild conditions (apparently we have El Nino to thank for that).  It does have me questioning whether we're going to end up paying for it later ... perhaps I can hope that we paid in advance with the last two winters we had?  Oh well. Although I admit it is nice to have a little Christmas snow I guess I will try to enjoy these warmer days while they last.  I know it won't be long before I will be back thinking:

Winter Blows!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment