Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Great Caesar's Ghost! - 1/5/16

As I mentioned yesterday, I also wanted to let you know about a new project by my friend Cully Long (childofatom) that launched at noon yesterday:

Puzzle Cache Practice will be a fun resource for those learning to expand their puzzle skills, and I'll be an occasional contributor. Simulated geocaching puzzles will be posted on Mondays, and then hints and then finally answers will follow later in the week.  Like the practice puzzles in his book, the solutions will take you some interesting locations, but there won't be any actual caches to find there.
  

Today's puzzle is from California.  If you think about it, swearing used to be a lot more creative when people at least tried to use euphemisms in an effort to be polite.  These days I have to be careful how much cable TV I watch, or I'm likely to spout off something quite inappropriate when I stub my toe.  I should watch more of those old movies, where the worst thing you heard was "Jumping Jehoshaphat" or:

Great Caesar's Superghost!

Tomorrow we'll be in California again.

No comments:

Post a Comment